Cambridge Choral Boosters
The Cambridge Choral Boosters, Inc. (CCB) is a not-for-profit corporation created to support the choral music program at Cambridge High School. The CCB is recognized as a 501(c)3 corporation by the IRS. Donations to the CCB may be tax deductible.
The CCB conducts specific fundraising activities, coordinates volunteers for various choral activities, and manages special events for the choral program.
The full cost of operating the CHS choral program is not covered by the school budget, therefore support from the CCB is critical. Donating to the CCB is a way that family members of chorus students can support the choral program.
CCB funds are used to pay for music, recording equipment, intructional materials, guest instructors and clinicians, accompanists for performances, travel, registration fees for special events, and more.
Officers for the 2017-18 School Year
- President - Dottie Head
- Treasurer - Julie Hink
- Secretary - Paige Mack
- Vice President - Denise Frazier
- Vice President - Open
- Vice President -Open
Officers are elected by the members and serve for one year. The President is elected for a two-year term.
The student leadership for the 2017-18 Cambridge High School Chorus is:
Co-Presidents: Shea Hawkins and Lindsay Head
Recruitment and Social Chairs: Varad Gurude, Jasmine Keith, Gillian Graeme, Belle Catanzaro, Zachery Frazier
Social Media and Advertising: Kendall Lisa, Amanda Judge, Lilly Hegwood, Srijita Nandy, Jenna Hink
Historian: Divina Harjani
The following committees are staffed by volunteers to help serve the choral music program. Parent volunteers are welcomed and encouraged to participate. For more information on how you can get involved, please email Dottie Head, Booster President, at email@example.com.
- Uniform Managers - coordinate the fitting, ordering, tailoring of uniforms
- Stage Managers - help out at performances
- Hospitality - manager receptions after concerts
- Broadway Cafe - manage ordering and delivery of products
- Scholarship Fund Benefit Concert - event management
- Banquest - plan and manage the end-of-year banquet
- Promotions - publicize concerts, events, and the chorus program
- Web Site - manage web site content
- Concert Programs - sell sponsorships and ads in the concert programs